Marcos

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Marcos
From: gerry@hostel.lincroftnj.ncr.com
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 94 09:29 EDT
Earl Huff
> stereotype and I DON'T and never have driven a Volvo (unless you count the
> Volvo engine in a Marcos I once owned).  Now that the important stuff is out
> of the way I'll proceed to the purpose of this communication.

Could you give me a run-down on the mechanical components of the Marcos ?
ie suspension is Triumph TR???
   Gearbox is ????
   Rear-axle is ????

I will be helping a friend this weekend identify parts on his Marcos. He
just recently bought it (Volvo engine and gearbox), but he has  no other
knowledge of the car's mechanical parts.

Thanks
gerry