Buick/Rover 215 Transplant Contest

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Buick/Rover 215 Transplant Contest
From: KMWHEELER@ualr.edu
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 1994 11:30:36 -0500 (CDT)
I, like ever other B owner/performance freak, have considered converting
one of my B's to a 215, but if you want weird, how about putting the
monster in my Renault R-10?  Anyone else have some insane idea of where
(automotively speaking!) to put a 215 V-8?  We've got some creative folk
here.  We can come up with something better than the old 'hot-rod a
British sports car' thing.  How about a 215 Morris Minor?

Keith 'seriously considering putting another engine in the R-10, since it
took 4 months to get a dizzy cap for the thing!' Wheeler