Britrish under the wings

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Britrish under the wings
From: Ronald LHerault <lherault@acs.bu.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 1994 07:53:35 -0400 (EDT)
I went to the British motor cars of N.E. event at the quonset Point Air
Museum Yesterday.  Unfortunately, because I had to play in a parade in
Sharon, MA, I had to leave by 11:15.  The  day dawned chilly and bright,
no tops down as cars motored in.  There wer a fer late 40's MG's, a 6 cyl
MGA(I think) a Triumph 2000, Jags Spits Gt6's TR-6's and at least one
mini by the time I had to leave.  Playing the prade was fun but my heart
was still at the car show.

RE: frozen door handles/locks, just leave the top down.  WD 40 may help
but probably only when the H2O is still in the liquid state.

Ron