Re: Armorall

To: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Subject: Re: Armorall
From: Chip Old <feold@umd5.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 01:10:42 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 24 Oct 1994, W. Ray Gibbons wrote:

> When the vinyl is dusty, I vacuum it, followed by a beer.  When it is
> dirty, I wash it with Simple Green (that's the name, isn't it?  Simple
> Green, Soylent Green, something like that, anyway, green detergent for
> cars and other stuff), followed by a beer.  The beer is very important;
> without that, I dry out and crack.

Chuckle!  It's Simple Green.  Soylent Green (from the Sci Fi book/movie
of the samee name) is a food substitute that gives new meaning to "Of the
people, by the people, for the people".

Chip Old              1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland    1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO (daily transportation)
feold@umd5.umd.edu