California Mini's

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
Subject: California Mini's
From: Marcel Chichak <chichm@supernet.ab.ca>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 1994 9:40:44 MDT
@LURK_MODE=OFF

Doug Mak asked:

>Hi all...  does anyone own an Austin Mini or MiniCooper anywhere in
>California?

Lots. I''ve got listings for 4 clubs in CA I can pass along if you want
face to face contact. What's closest to you LA, SF, Northridge or  Lake
Tahoe (Moke club)?

>Or if you have had one... i'll like to talk to you too

One? Just one? Nobody has just one! You're in luck though, if you want
to talk to Mini owners, the BC list is a good start, but the M.I.N.I
list is where Miniacs anoymous meets. I'll pass you the signup
information.

@LURK_MODE=ON

PS we've made it to Oct 31 without snow! This Crazy Canuk may even get
the yard cleaned and the cars put away before it's too late, eh?

*Marcel Chichak  Certified Mini Nut | Go in deeper, come out  *
*voice (403)466-6004                |harder and come from     *
*Edmonton, Alberta, Canada          |behind!, That's what it's*
*chichm@supernet.ab.ca              |like to race a Mini!     *
'69 Morris Cooper, 39,999.9 Miles and counting!