Three quick questions!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Three quick questions!
From: radsickt@lablink.ple.af.mil
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 94 12:32:44 PDT
Sorry to bomb the list but this won't take long.  Feel free to reply directly if
you don't feel the list needs to know

1) What is the dollar-to-pound exchange rate?
2) Does anyone in the US carry the performance parts that TriumphTune in England
does?
3) I'm looking for the correct address and name for the Porsche mailing list
(I think it was called "Porschephile" or "Porschephiles"). The 914 engine
decided to die and I would like to tap into some 914 knowledge.   Brit car
content is that the sooner I rebuild the VW-Porsche engine, the sooner the
garage opens up for the GT6mkIII.

Thanks in advance,
Tim