Re: J.C. Whitney

To: LUCE@KRDC.INT.ALCAN.CA
Subject: Re: J.C. Whitney
From: fickes@taurus.apple.com (Stan Fickes)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 11:24:11 -0800
'Bomber' said regarding JC Whitney--
>as the worst bunch of incompetents imaginable.  I ordered a set of intake
>valves and a set of exhaust valves for a 1275 Mini.  I recieved in the mail
>a set of 4 intake valves, and 4 left-hand headlamp buckets for a 1927 Ford.

Just weld a stem on those buckets, grind out the valve seats, and you'd
have the best flowing exhaust valves in an A-series!!  Of course, you would
have to use the right-hand buckets in cylinders 2 and 4...  sf

Stan Fickes                    British Cars
Wireless Communications        1951 MGTD (under construction) NEMGTR 10492
Advanced Technology Group      1965 Austin-Healey Sprite (daily driver)
Apple Computer, Inc.
408 974-7653