'57(?) MGZB

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: '57(?) MGZB
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@i3125ent.atl.hp.com
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 94 12:30:00 -0500
Mom, look, this little homeless MGZB followed me home. Can
I keep it, Mom? Please, Mom, can I? I'll feed it and wash it
and take good care of. Please, Mom?

So, the car is in the back yard. The serial number on the builder's
plate matches the number on the engine. That's a good sign, right?
But, as near as I can tell, the car serial number is KARC43 21712.

Shouldn't there be a ZB in there somewhere? Can anyone tell from
the number about when this car was built? (That's a silly question.
Of course someone can. But, I'm not ready to hand bucks over to
the Heritage!)

I don't mind bragging, What a handsome car it is!

I'm ready to accept serious  offers.

Alan