Re: Garage

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Subject: Re: Garage
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 1994 15:11:46 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 15 Dec 1994, TeriAnn Wakeman wrote:

> Thanks, but considering the winter daylight morning hours I wasted waiting
>for
> the frost to go away before begining work, or looking at the mud and saying
>not
> today.  My 3 would have been on the road years earlier.  Its hard to get

> It stopped raining last night.  If it stays dry through the weekend, maybe I
>can
> get the oil filter adaptor put back on, and the mounts tightened down.  If
>that

TeriAnn, have you considered one of those quick setup awning like
arrangements like vendors sometimes use at car shows?  Temporary garages
or a tent would probably draw ugly notices from the zoning administrator,
but an awning that was up only when it is raining and you are working
might escape vigorous censure.  A fellow near me has one which he puts up
and takes down as necessary.  Apparently the zoning people have better
things to do than hassle him.   Then a few dozen paving blocks laid down
to make a hardstand, and voila!

Ray