A-H Timing

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: A-H Timing
From: jll4@cornell.edu (John Lumley)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 1994 11:20:32 -0500
For the front wheel bearings of my 1950 DB Lagonda DHC I need grease seals.
 These are OD 2.5", ID 1 13/16", 5/16 thick.  I need 2.  This size is no
longer listed in the Federal Mogul catalog (or rather, it is listed with an
asterisk, indicating that it is no longer manufactured.)  Somewhere out
there, there has got to be a parts supplier who has been in business a long
time, and is likely to have some NOS stuff.  My only other option is to
modify the wheel bearings to accept an existing seal.  I hate to do that.
Help, anyone?  If you think your parts supplier might be a gold mine, send
me his name and coordinates.

While I am at it, warmest Holiday Greetings to you all.