1995

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1995
From: KMWHEELER@ualr.edu
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 1995 15:15:45 -0600 (CST)
In 1995 I will graduate with a BS in computer engineering technology.
I hope to get accepted in a masters program in computer engineering.
This summer I will be doing research on a data acquisition system, and
hopefully it will be connected to my race car.

Brit-car stuff:

As I've already posted, my first car, the car I've had since I was 16,
will be restored.  I got a new rh door skin yesterday.  I hope the
restoration goes quickly and smoothly.  It is mostly a cosmetic
restoration as the suspension and lower half of the engine are in
great shape.

I plan to have my '68 autocross/vintage race MGB up and running.  It is
very close.

Projects I hope to help with (or in other words, what Michelle will be
doing with her cars):

Biscuit the Midget will get a new cluthc (her Christmas present), and
hopefully a new paint job.  The new paint job means the removal of many
(hundreds?) of small dings, some look like hail damage, others look like
someone actually hit the car with a hammer.

The TR-7 will be brought home and the head removed for examination.

And, If everything goes right, Michelle will have a Formula Vee to play
with!

I hope I can get as much work done on my cars as possible.  I really miss
my old 'B.

-Keith