Trailer Wanted

To: wheeltowheel@abingdon.eng.sun.com (Wheel-to-wheel ),
Subject: Trailer Wanted
From: "Roger Garnett" <roger-garnett@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 1995 15:02:18 -0500
Anyone know of used trailers for sale?

I'm looking for a trailer for my race car (bugeye), which will be
used for hauling other cars as well (Up to 2800 pounds or so) . My
current trailer isn't up for much distance hauling, and besides, I
got spoiiled last year with a borrowed enclosed trailer. I might
consider a real good deal on a 2 axle open trailer, but enclosed has
several important advantages:

-the car and tools can stay dry and packed between events
-a dry place to work and sleep at the track
-an extra "garage space" at home

So, What I really want is a 18, or 20 foot (maybe 16') enclosed car
hauler, in reasonable condition. (No time for big projects). While
I'd prefer something within 2-400 miles of central New York, I'm
open to going farther for the right deal.

Thanks

   ________
  /___  _  \    Roger Garnett            (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /|   ||  \ \   Agricultural Economics  | "The South Lansing Centre
| |___||  _  |  3 Warren Hall           |  For Wayward Sports Cars"
| | \  |   | |  Cornell University      | (Lansing, NY)
 \|  \ |__/ /   Ithaca, N.Y. 14853-7801 | (607) 533-7735
  \________/    (607) 255-2522          | Safety Fast!