Re: Oil Treatments on restored cars

To: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Subject: Re: Oil Treatments on restored cars
From: Allen.Bachelder@vt.edu (Allen Bachelder)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 1995 15:14:08 -0500
>Oh, yes, and you really should see "War of the Roses."  During my divorce,
>Kermit was stored in my ex-garage at my ex-home with my ex-wife, and
>seldom a day went by that I did not think of "War of the Roses."
>
>   Ray Gibbons  Dept. of Molecular Physiology & Biophysics
>                Univ. of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT
>                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910

Yes - my last wife said "either those cars go or I go" and I still have the
cars!  And a great new wife whose Toyota sports the bumper sticker: "I LOVE
my MG".

Hey - less exotic than "War of the Roses" but good fun: in "The Client"
Susan Sarandon (spell?) escapes from the press in a slightly bedraggled
rubber-bumpered MGB.  The car is absolutely perfect for her character.

Allen

Allen H. Bachelder, Associate Professor of Trumpet
                                         =iii=<
Department of Music, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA 24061-0240
E-mail: Allen.Bachelder@vt.edu, Phone: 703-231-6713,  Fax 703-231-5034