talk about cool...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: talk about cool...
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 09:39:15 +0500
Fellow fiends:

Members of my local car-guy support group and I went to the 65th annual
Windsor Motorcycle Club stag party last Saturday evening in Windsor Ont.
Obligoatory lbc content: there were two Appleyards (sp?) there, rumored to
be the brothers of one Ian Appleyard, of "NUB120" fame.  Also, rumored to be
at the party, a one time "fastest man on two wheels" land speed record
setter on a motorcycle.  The Windsor Mortorcycle club boasts itself to be
the oldest still operating motorcyle club in North America (65 years and
running).  Me?  I just ate good food and drank beer and stared at the bikes
on display.  Talk about cool...

Will "way cool" Zehring