Re: Cold weather car(b)s

To: Glenn Schnittke <glenns@edge.ercnet.com>
Subject: Re: Cold weather car(b)s
From: ek_john_luthy <luthy@cesd.servtech.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 23:55:32 -0500 (EST)
        Hi Glenn
         I just have to offer my 2 cents worth on this subject.
         If your carbs were set up in the summer then you should reset
them for the winter. Also 20/50 wt oil is definitaly the wrong oil for
the carbs any time of year. The correct oil is much closer to 20 wt. some
people use atf and others use hydrulic oil intended for moter cycle
shocks. The latter is avalible in a varitity of visciositys.

        I hope this helps   LEX