Re: Dehumidifiers

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dehumidifiers
From: dan_boughton@MENTORG.COM (Daniel Boughton)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 95 14:48:45 -0800
Ray asks about light bulbs versus goldenrods, TeriAnn says "they didn't
look that great to me at west marine".

I say:

I vote for the vented heater box for my boat.  I keep it on the water year
round in tacoma and while I could use a BIG lightbulb I feel funny about
leaving it up there all alone with one hanging from the pin-rail.

I suppose if you could fab something simple up which you could place on the
floor of your boat which would take a BIG lightbulb (I have used 250w in the
past) to dehumidify without catching things on fire and you could do it on
the cheap then it might be worth it.

Daniel