British Car Week

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Week
From: Roger Garnett <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 22:34:17 -0400
Folks - one more day to get your car out for British Car Week!

http://members.aol.com/Trmgafun/britishcarweek.html

I drove my '67 AH 3000 to work a couple days this week, when the storms
finally subsided,. Even ran out of gas, mostly - you know when you get in
and turn the key and the SU pump talks to you a whole lot? Hey, it got me
where I was going! Today we took both the Healey and our '34 MG PA to the
local Firemen's Carnival & Car show - parked in amoungst a pile of 'merican
Iron and showed folks what real cars are!

Tomorrow it's off to pick up my freshened & tuned race engine so I can put
the Bugeye together for the season.

Drive your cars, that's what they were made for!

Roger

                      Roger Garnett   rwg1@cornell.edu  (607) 533-7735
                              Team.Net Webmaster http://www.team.net
      The Wayward Sports Car Centre http://www.team.net/wayward/
                   All Donations of Sports & British cars & parts accepted.
                             The drop off bin is right behind the barn.