Re: Trunnions

To: "'british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Trunnions
From: Paul Garside <Paul.Garside@seagatesoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 01:10:33 -0700
Hi Roland,

These are the two-way bronze bushings like you get on a Triumph Herald,
rather than the single-way kingpin bushes, right? Whatever, the same would
apply, I think. I would have said that any noticeable play when assembled
and greased and they should be replaced. You don't want the old snake
lurching off the road, do you?

Paul.