TR3A for sale (Silicon Valley)

To: " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TR3A for sale (Silicon Valley)
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 01 10:39:45 -0800
No it isn't mine

I was eating lunch in my TR3 the other day and this person came up and
said he ad one for sale.

So here are the particulars:

1959 TR3A
NON-Factory shade of red with black interior
Wire wheels
No overdrive
Under 100K original miles
450 miles since restored in 1992.
Price: $13,000
Location: San Jose, California
Contact:  Scott 408-578-8837

What he told me:

THe car was purchased used by his uncle in 1962

The car was rebuilt and rep[ainted in 1992.  His uncle started driving it
around and decided it was too nice to drive and he was afraid it might
pick up parking lot dents and such.  So it has mostly been in Scott's
garage since then.  He takes it out for short drives every once and a
while to keep the car's jucies pumping.  He has a Corvette he wants to
work on and needs the garage space.

This is everything I have been told about the car.  I have not seen it.

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html