Lucas distributor data

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Lucas distributor data
From: marcel chichak <chichm@telusplanet.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:31:02 -0700
YO!

Well after pounding my wee fingers down to bloody stubs, I've uploaded all
the Lucas distributor data I could get hold of. I seem to have good
coverage of the '60's BMC stuff and reasonable coverage of the 40's-50's
but there is still only 20% of the data with applications listed and only
35% with specs.

Go to my site and have a peek, it's on my tech page:

http://www.planet.eon.net/~chichm/tech.htm

If you see any errors let me know since I collected the data from many
different sources, some of which I couldn't verify. And please, if you have
shop manuals or Lucas catalogues sitting around that have data not in my
database can you scan, photocopy or in some form get that data to me so I
can include it? Right now that database is unique in it's completeness so
I'd really like to fill in as many of the blanks as I can.

Thanks!!

--Marcel Chichak    chichm@telusplanet.net
        Edmonton Alberta Canada, eh?
  Peek into my world: www.planet.eon.net/~chichm