Re: Value of 1960 MGA? (Help)

To: info@theyeagergroup.com, british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Value of 1960 MGA? (Help)
From: Fred Talmadge <fredtal@industryinet.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 11:07:53 -0600
To get the most money from the car you will have to part it out.  It's sad
but true but a pile of parts is always worth more individually than as a
whole.   Besides I think most of us have seen cars with "slight rust",
"easily repairable" but in reality were total wreaks.  Personally I would
try your local MG clubs for prospects, at least it wouldn't be a major
hassle for them to retrieve the project car in question.   But that said
I've sold a few questionalble items on eBay :)

Fred
http://www.96trees.com

At 07:26 AM 1/20/2002 -0600, info@theyeagergroup.com wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>I cant believe that I sent this to 3 British car lists and got only one
>response.  I have
>tried not to be nearly as clever with the subject title this
>time.  Perhaps my question will
>be taken more seriously this time.  I really need some input.
snip