Re: reference tables

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: reference tables
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 18:29:05 -0400
At 06:35 PM 5/7/02 -0500, Fred Talmadge wrote:

>I did a quick google search for Reference Tables for Drills, Taps, Wire,
>Metal  and found 332 sites including a near identical site for Bricklins,
>then I noticed it was done by the same John Blair, so it's fair.  The link
>doesn't work there either, but my point is out of those 332 sites one might
>have the info you are looking for.

Fred,

Yes, I've found many sites also, but many of them don't have the info
we might be looking for.  The old site was quite good.  I have some of the
tables from the defunct site.  I'm working on trying to put something
together, but it will be a while.  This month I have to put the July issue
of The Brickline magazine together.  So this month is out for doing much
to the Morgan web site.

>ps Bricklens and Morgans now what kind of combination is that?

Pretty diverse, but then if you look at my sig. line and see the
Sonetts and other, it is indeed an eclectic collection. :)

John

        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org