Cortina Parts Car in Ohio USA

To: <lotus-cars@yahoogroups.com>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cortina Parts Car in Ohio USA
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 13:22:52 -0600
If you have any interest in a Cortina for parts, contact sveris@icdus.com
directly.

I'm only cross-posting this as a public service to people interested in
Cortina and Lotus-Cortina automobiles, so do not e-mail *me* with questions
about this car.  It seems silly to need to post this disclaimer, but you
might be surprised to learn the number of people unable to read and grasp
the first sentence printed above.  So those of you with a functioning brain:
Please don't be offended at this disclaimer, which is not intended to be an
insult to your intelligence.