Re: Bullseye Pick

To: watsonm05@attbi.com
Subject: Re: Bullseye Pick
From: Diane and Roland Dudley <csx2282@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:58:23 -0700
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the response.  When I did a Google search on Bullseye Pick,
Ron Fournier site was one of the ones that came up.  His prices were also
lower than Eastwood's, though slightly higher than Covell's.   However,
Covell is located in California, which means I would have to add on CA
sales tax, making the price difference about a wash for me.

Covell also offers a blunter derlin plastic tip, which he recommends for
use on aluminum.  Sounds like Covell and Fournier are kind of in
agreement
on this point.

Roland (the Dudley version)