Some Photos

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Some Photos
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 23:51:28 -0600 (MDT)
So today the British Motor Club of Utah had its annual Mt. Nebo Color Tour
in Central Utah.  Beautiful weather, though a tad warmer than expected.
The Forest Service had recently set a prescribed burn fire about 60 miles to
the north, which promptly got out of control had gave us a few days of smoky
skies.  It was mostly clearing out by today, but there was some haze.  I
need to get a better digital camera with some exposure control.  Anyway,
I stuck a few of the better shots I took today on the web, at

 http://www.team.net/the-local

To view them, you don't need to register or log in, you can just click
on 'Image Gals' then on the 'Events' gallery.

mjb.