Re: need ID for and oil seal

To: "Eugene D Abbondelo" <eabb@loc.gov>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: need ID for and oil seal
From: Fred Talmadge <fredtal@industryinet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 18:25:51 -0600
I couldn't find much, except that the 1000 series is for automotive and
specialty uses and that #6 means it's the sixth special they did! You might
try the local  rep for help in identifying.  I get pretty good help from
manufacturer reps when I say who I am and who I work for, other than
telling them I'm "Joe Blow and I want you to spend an hour looking up this
obscure part so I can buy one $5 lip seal."

Fred T.
http://96trees.com
1965 Lotus Elan S2 #4026
1961 Elva Courier Mk2