[British Cars]Notes on site appearence

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: [British Cars]Notes on site appearence
From: web@autox.team.net
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 23:53:17 -0600
Something that folks may not be aware of is the number of different themes
available for this site.  These control the basic appearence of the pages when
you log in.

Changing the themes is pretty easy.  Log in, then click on the 'MyTiki' link
there in the upper left.  If you click on the word, you should get taken to a
page with a row of icons along the top.  Click on the gear icon near the left
end and you will get taken to your preferences page.  Near the top should be a
clickable box to get a list of available themes.  Try some out, you might find
one you like better than the default.  Hey, some people might even like boreal
or the matrix themes.

I didn't write these, they come with the software.  Don't complain to me!

mjb.