Re: Non OEM injection

To: "Pete Bronlund" <peteb@clear.net.nz>,
Subject: Re: Non OEM injection
From: "The Becketts" <hillman@bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 19:18:33 +1000

Pete Bronlund asked:

>Has any of the list readers ever built a succesful injection system perhaps
>using some of manufacture's parts?

Hi Pete,

My 4.6L bored & stroked Range Rover with Chev valves uses a Haltech F3
computer (it's an old system, the F9 is the current model) with, I think,
Bosch injectors, possibly from a GM Holden 3.8L V6.  Haltech is an
Australian company but they have an office in Dallas.   I know of a chap in
Arizona who has recently fitted a Haltech F9 into his 4.6L Range Rover

The Haltech is programmable via a link from a laptop.
Ron Beckett
'86 Range Rover 4.6L

Webmaster & Database Manager Hillman Owners Club of Australia
Editor & Webmaster Land Rover Owners Club of Australia (Sydney Branch)
www.localnet.com.au/~lroc
check my web site www.users.bigpond.com/hillman