Re: high performance head gaskets for Buick/Rover V-8

To: "Buick-Rover-V8 Mail List" <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: high performance head gaskets for Buick/Rover V-8
From: "The Becketts" <hillman@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 20:29:55 +1000
Just a question, does everyone reduce the torque on the outside row of head
bolts to prevent leakage as recommended in the RPI webpage?

Ron Beckett
1986 Range Rover 4.6L Auto "The Last Aquila"
Editor, Webmaster & Database Administrator, Hillman Owners Club of Australia
http://www.hillman.org.au
Editor, Webmaster Land Rover Owners Club of Australia (Sydney Branch)
http://www.localnet.com.au/~lroc
Personal Webpage http://www.users.bigpond.com/hillman