Re: The Rover V8

To: "The Christianson's" <chrstson@netins.net>, buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Rover V8
From: Greg Gall <greg.gall@iname.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 01:00:13 -0600
Hi Jeff,

as you wrote:
>Does anyone have "The Rover V8" by Hardcastle, on a self collecting dust,
>that they would like to part with?  I have heard it is a good read if one
>is planning to build a motor.  I have checked the library and they don't
>seem to have it available.

I have both of his Rover V8 books but do not want to part with them... You
can buy them online from Classic Motorbooks:
http://www.motorbooks.com/

Just type "David Hardcastle" into the search window and then select "By
Author" and both of his books will come up...
They are a good read - worth the $35 and $45 each IMHO...

Greg.
ps. I have no connection with Classic Motorbooks - I am just a satisfied
customer!
---
'76 TR7-V8 (Buick 350)
'77 TR7 4 speed A/C
'79 (March) TR7 DHC Auto
'80 (Dec '79) TR7 DHC 5spd
'80 Rover 3500 EFI, 5 spd, A/C
'80 Rover 3500 parts car !RIP!
'91 Eagle Talon

Gregory Robert Gall, ENT, BSc.   e-mail: greg.gall@iname.com
IT/Hardware Consultant, Calgary, Alberta, CANADA.