Re: 215 bellhousings

To: "James Bown" <jaguarsandrail@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 215 bellhousings
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 17:54:09 -0700
9/2/04

Jim,

        This difference sounds strange to me also.  Anybody know why this
is??  The Saginaw Trans. should work with the factory housing I have always
been told.  At least, if it is used with a BOP block and crank.  The Rover
crank tail is a bit longer, I think, and I wonder if this could be the
reason for the difference.  Is the Transdapt unit sold for the BOP or the
Rover block?

Cheers,
Dave Kernberger