T-50

To: erikb@elrond.sp.TRW.COM
Subject: T-50
From: PHILLIPBABCOCK <PHILLIPBABCOCK@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 20:23:19 -0400
Just got my flyer from Houseman Autosport (Ontario, Canada-
519-652-3030) They have a T-50 with "close ratio streight cut spur gears
coupled with an invelute dog engagement design producing rapid gear
selection and max power transmitted to the road wheels....all gears on
roller bearings....  250hp"
4 speed $3250  5 speed $4250-4950 Iam assuming Canadan $$. When I first
called and asked about buying just the gears, they said they really only
wanted to sell the complete gearbox. By the way this box has the longer
rear tail housing (shifter). You can fit the earlier short tail housing
as on my T-50.

Phil Babcock
72 Elan Sprint