Lotus47&51TitanMK6,BeachMK2

To: "lotuselan@onelist.com" <lotuselan@onelist.com>
Subject: Lotus47&51TitanMK6,BeachMK2
From: Phillip Babcock <phillipbabcock@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 15:50:31 -0400
I have just added some pages to my web site at
       http://www.thedynoshop.net/vintage.htm
:I have pictures of my old Lotus 47, 51C, Titan Mk6, and a couple of
:Beach MK2's (not mine). Also a picture of a Lotus 23 in the Escargot
:Pits. It would be fun to find my old cars. Checkem out and see if you
:can help me locate the 2 Lotus and Titan.
:Thanks for your time.
:Phil (Lotus Elan Sprint)
:PS I have some other pictures from Courtland, Alabama 1966 & will let
:you-all know when I have had time to scan them....

--
Phil Babcock
The Dyno Shop, Inc.