67 1600 for sale (many extra parts too)

To: "Datsun Roaster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67 1600 for sale (many extra parts too)
From: "Chris, Dianna, Corinne and Miles White" <cwhite@worldnetla.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 14:43:03 -0500
Fellow Roadsterites,

    Locally (Leesville, LA) I've found a 671600 in fair shape. Owner has
two sets of wheels and tires, hardtop (factory), and other extra parts.
Also has a 2000, year unknown. The 2000 is marginally salvageable. Has  a
hardtop too. Two engines, transmission, wheels. Body is rough on this one.
1600 is straight, interior quite good, runs, but has been sitting out in
the elements for 10 years or so.

    So typical of what all of us have seen. This guy is really out in the
sticks and just hasn't got the time or expertise to put it all together.

    I am the only potential buyer he has. He knows the car has some
collectible value. Wants $2200 for all. I am considering it, but have not
finished my 2000 (two weeks away!!) Thought I'd offer $1500 and put the car
in covered storage "til I have time to work with it.

    Is this a good deal and at what price??

    Thanks in advance for the advice.

C.F. White
68 SRL311