ebay 67.5

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: ebay 67.5
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 22:15:07 -0600

I just ended up as top bidder on the red 67.5 1600 on ebay.  I am in Texas,
but my father is planning on going over to see the car tomorrow (Sunday)
and I was wondering if someone in the Simi Valley area would be interested
in having a look with him.  Please let me know and I will pass the work on
to him.

Peace,
Pat
67.5 1600 (white garage queen)
67.5 1600 (red runner (soon!))

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Hardware Guru
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885, UUCP:cs.utexas.edu!horne