Re: open letter to Ralle

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: open letter to Ralle
From: "Paul Gabriel" <heyace@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 23:37:47 -0800
----------
>From: CalSpeed@aol.com
>To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: open letter to Ralle
>Date: Mon, Mar 1, 1999, 7:22 PM
>

>Hello,
>
>I dont believe that Ralle is even on the list but I do have there catelog and
>it is very nice.  Very thick and comprehensive.  Done in full colour with good
>paper.  From what I understand, they only make a catelog every few years or
>less often.  ;>)
>
>BTW... you have to buy it too.  I dont remember the cost but it isn't much.
>Give them a call.  They are very nice people.

Michael,

I would really like to have a copy of this infamous catalog  Seems to be sort
of a roadster
bible?.  Perhaps you could get a few copies made @ Kinko's and sell them to
make you dollars
back?  Better yet, how about getting a price for a color copy from Kinko's and
figure the
shipping and I'll send you the $$$

Let me...(us ) know!

Thanks