Let the healing begin..... (67.5 SRL Solex)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Let the healing begin..... (67.5 SRL Solex)
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 03:43:28 EST
Hello,

Thank you all for the kind words and e-mail.  My girl and I appreciate it very
much.  But now it is time to look ahead!  There is a light at the end of the
tunnel.

Of course, I am looking at a complete paint job.  Why would I do otherwise.
And to top it off I have some secrets up my sleeve.  But before my eyes get
too starry I have some questions to ask.

I need another right hand frosted headlight trim for the 67.5.  Was it
available for any other years?  $$$$$.....?  ;>\

I am hoping that my fender can be salvaged.  I believe that it can.  For those
of you who requested a pic, what do you think?  And if it isn't salvagable,
how different are th 67.5 fenders from the other years.  I know that there are
differences in the length and the flares.  Availability.....?

I do plan on keeping it the same colour.  No, I wont paint it orange like my
'66 1600.  And I promise not to put a huge hood scoop on it either.  But it
will be alittle different.  Hope to have it ready for Shasta '99.  It would be
a shame if I didn't.

Thanks again,

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL Solex