In defense of Rallye

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: In defense of Rallye
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 23:36:59 EST
 Hey Guys,
 I guess I needed to throw in my .02 worth too.
 I have been on both the buying end and the selling end of parts. I did the
best I could to see that people who bought used stuff from me were happy (bash
me if you are not) and expected the same from people who sold me stuff. I've
bought from Rallye (Dan),Mike Kerr and Ross. All have been fine.
  Every one of these guys has there own style,none has become millionares on
roadster parts, and all have at one time or another spent half and hour or so
on the phone with me.
  I have my 10 year old Rallye catalog (with suppliment) well worth the
money!!
  Still did very well on their last sale.
  Bought (last year ! ) an original solex air filter assembly at a good price.
  They do answer the phone most of the time I call and have been more than
helpfull.

   SO GUYS, LIGHTEN UP.  This list is not about bashing people, as I was once
guilty of.
   BTW  I'll bet if Mike Carion with you're dented 67.5 2000 called Rallye
they could help you. ( sorry Mike and Ross, still friends ??)

  Thanks People,
   Dave Murphy