Solexes/Motor Parts

To: "'Roadster Group'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solexes/Motor Parts
From: Paul Strassmaier <PaulS@dowa.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 13:37:03 -0800
I've got a friend of mine helping me out with my early solex carbs, and we
need to find a few parts.  If anyone knows of any solex parts out there,
please forward info and I can get it to him.  Most of the trouble is related
to stuff not matching between the two carbs.  I would also be interested in
purchasing a set of the later type Mikuni Solexes if anyone is tired of
their extra set.

There are a few covers, etc off my motor I'd like to plate.  Does anyone
have a U20 that I could get some stuff to plate?  Also want to plate the
heater hose fittings on each end of the carb bridge, if anyone would lend
those.

thanks,

Paul Strassmaier
67 2000

PS:  My trans is back together!  Boy is that thing pretty when it's all back
together.  Anyone thought of putting one up on their mantle?  Neat the way
it all stays together without the cases.