RE: Those #@$% SUV seem to be attracted to roadsters.

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Those #@$% SUV seem to be attracted to roadsters.
From: shifty <shifty@well.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:54:06 -0800
I think we see the worst of it here in California. Most people buy these
things to commute to and from work, usually with just one person in the
vehicle. They never go off road, or through snow. It's purely fashion. I
have no problems with someone actually using a truck for what it is
designed for, but a $70,000 Lexus SUV with Gold badges is usually a road
and parking hazard in the hands of most people.

I do have to laugh when I see the suckers filling up Lincoln Navigators
(9mpg) with $1.45 a gallon gas!

Leigh Brooks
San Francisco