(Off-Topic) Oh No! Buick Fever!

To: "240-Z Club" <240z-club@PEAK.ORG>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: (Off-Topic) Oh No! Buick Fever!
From: Kyle Hagemann <kyle@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 08:17:16 -0800
It's happened.  After ogling a '71-3 Riviera (the boat tail ones) from ages
8-18, after laying HUGE rubber in a 455-equipped model in high school, and
after seasonally lusting after one, the '73 455ci Riv' in my neighborhood
is up for sale.

Oh no!

Give an addict a source, huh?

So, has anyone here had any experience with these boattailed beauties?
And, hey, if you just think I'm nuts, you don't have to respond - my wife
reminds me of that frequently.

Sorry for the OT post, but whattya gonna do?

Kyle, who just can't get enough cars
     ____  Kyle Hagemann, Born-Again Grease Monkey From Beyond
 _.;(____\____    72 240Z, L28, 5spd, poly, etc. - The Z-Beast
|  _ |   |  _'@`, 66 1600, Daily Driver - For Sale! $3,250 /bo
`-(@)------(@)-;  69 2000, U20, goes like stink - no name yet!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- 84 Maxima, 280ZX in sedan disguise - Mr. Max
http://www.sonic.net/~kyle 240Z tech info, Win95/8 theme, etc.
"What kind of sycophant are you?!"
          "What kind would you like me to be?" -101 Dalmatians