clarification

To: sandhoff@csus.edu
Subject: clarification
From: kiplinger@designsol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 10:05:08 -0800
Thanks for the answers!
     I was hoping for a different solution than a pickle-fork.
Every time I've used or seen it used, it was when the ball-joints were bad
anyway. I'll just have to be careful.
     And yes, John, I guess that was a poor attempt at humor. I have learned
more in the last week about roadsters than the last four years, except maybe
when I read the Rallye catalog insert. I wore out the options on my search
engines.
      I'm sorry if I upset any of the people who obviously put a lot of work
into gathering info and posting it.
                         Ken
                         -Still shooting for trashiest at Solvang