Oxy box vs Jaguar

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Oxy box vs Jaguar
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 18:29:36 EST
Hello all,

     A guy that I work withs wife won a '66 Jaguar sedan (6 cyl, 3 SU carbs)
about a year ago. He was never able to get it to run decently. Drove the
Roadster over with the Oxygen sensor box and Uni-Syn to see what I could get
it to do. After unsticking the front carbs float needle valve so it would have
some fuel and synching the air flow and setting the mixtures with the oxy box
he was amazed at how well it ran. So the score is Oxy box 1 - Jaguar 0.

                                             keith "next victim please"
williams