Re: NISMO suspension

To: Gary Tew <gary2@sprintmail.com>
Subject: Re: NISMO suspension
From: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 23:58:59 -0800
Gary,
        I put the NISMO comp springs,swaybar and KYB white body shocks
on my car.  It is definately a firmer ride.  The springs do lower the car
in front but not too much for street driving. I live in SF CA and I swear we
must have the worst roads.  Around town the car feels maybe too firm. All
the sharp edged pot holes and cracks in the street are felt.  I am not sure if
its too firm yet.  I think I need to go somewhere where the streets are
in better shape to decide that.I am not sure if this is a function of my
firmer shocks. Maybe with the KYB silver body GR-2 shocks it would be more
civilized.
        But WOW does it handle great.  I still have the stock wheels and the
improvement in handling is awesome.  Quick side to side manuvers would
really upset the car, now it just stays planted and goes.
        I have noe experience with the rear springs but I hear they are not the
best for the street.

                        Daniel 69 2000 'Feynman'