Re: 67 1200 station wagon for BADROC

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, pkort@cis.picker.com
Subject: Re: 67 1200 station wagon for BADROC
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 12:01:52 -0800
Paul, I just forwarded your message to Mike Young. Let's see if he picks up
the car! Maybe he's already on it. A couple of weeks ago, me and Leigh
Brooks pulled some parts off a junker 67 1600. We just found out that Mike
had gotten some of the best parts off that car. He's everywhere!

Fred - So.SF
BADROC