Re: Kibbles and Bits (parts needed)

To: garrett@idirect.ca, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kibbles and Bits (parts needed)
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 23:05:30 EDT
Ha, a question I can answer, instead of my usual asking....
I got the gaskets for the lights from Dean at Fairlady Products.  They
came in NISSAN packages, and are very nice.  My car has 185/60's on
the original wheels, and they fit fine.  The original wheels are only 4.5
inches
wide, or so they are stamped, so I don't think anything bigger will get you
much more corner bite unless you go to a wider rim.  The only gaskets
I cant find new (so far) are the little ones on the cowl where the wiper
arms come through.  These will cause a drip onto your feet if bad...
I have obtained some great cloth reinforced rubber material, and am
going to try and make a die and cut some, so if I do, I'll make a batch
for anyone else that needs 'em.
Jim
67 1600
Chesapeake Va