Re: Parrish "smooth" hardtop

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, rwmannco@interport.net
Subject: Re: Parrish "smooth" hardtop
From: MMJB28A@prodigy.com ( CRAIG HALSTED)
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 11:50:46, -0500
to Bob and all-

Snug Top is currently manufacturing the smooth hardtop from the mold
Parrish used. they're asking $899.95 apiece in primer or add $225 for
either vinyl covering or sunroof. I have the number somewhere packed
away in a box at the moment. had it with me at Carlisle. this is only
for tall windshield application, and is not the same as the factory
top. didn't the original plug for making them result from Rick
Chianese loaning his car to Tom Parrish? I think Rick still has the
hardtop he got for loaning his car out.

Craig Halsted
upstate NY
roadsters