Update on the turbo project

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Update on the turbo project
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 10:30:28 -0600
For anyone interested, the Turbo motor was cranked this weekend. Ignition
did not occur as there is a electrical problem as yet to be determined. I am
excited to get to this point and only mildly disappointed that the computer
is not functioning. I know it is just a ground I've missed but with over 45
wires coming out of it, that's life. I want to thank the list for all the
support and with luck, live chicken sacrifice and a nice glass of pilsner, I
feel this little problem will be sovlved.

Don Miller
68 1600 (Motor turns and valves don't hit, good sign!)
Meridian, ID