Re: Cruising Speed & Alignment

To: "Ronnie Day" <rday@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: Cruising Speed & Alignment
From: "Ron & Julie Edgar" <rvedgar@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 18:58:34 -0400
This morning I had the service manager at the Nissan Dealer drive my car.
After it drifted on him a couple of times he had it put on the rack and two
mechanics took crow bars and started putting pressure on the front end.
Movement big time.  Turns out all the front suspension ball joints and
bushings are bad.  I need to spend another $1,170 to fix the front end.   I
also have purchased new rear springs, bearings and seals. To install them
will be another $700 in labor.  So I have spent $6,000 and still need to
spend another $2,000 plus a new top and bow are around $600 and then the
body& paint job, not to mention re-chroming parts, and on, and on it goes

Its no wonder these cars are know to ruin marriages. :-)

Ron Edgar
68 1600