SPL310

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SPL310
From: Duram Plummer <duram@mossy.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 21:59:19 -0700
Hi everyone

        I am amazed at how many gracias people there are in the Datsun
Roadster mail list.  I spent the first part of my day at Classic Datsun
Motorsport, and was blown away by all the beautiful Datsun they were working
on. Les and Dennis were great and gave me lots of good information about
these cars.

So far this is what I got!
I checked the frame to the ID tag and the ID tag to the engine and they do
all match. SPL310-00006 though the ID tag has a D behind it.
It does have a wood front top bow.
I posted a couple more pictures on my site. http://www.mossy.com/roadster/
<http://www.mossy.com/roadster/>

I spent the rest of the day cleaning out the car and taking inventory of
what I have and do not have.  So far I am missing 2 hubcaps and the correct
side moldings. As for the body there is bondo in the right door bottom and
rocker panel and both front fenders are tweaked at the front bottom I will
post photos of these problems tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for all the great information

Duram